Never in my life have I EVER taken a "Naked Belly Shot"..NEVER NEVER NEVER!
What do you do when your Husband is gone for four Days leaving you in a state of "madness"??
Answer: Take your very first "Ugly Naked Belly Shot"!
- All I have to say is Thank you...photo editing software! I haven't washed my hair today. No make-up was put on. The same ol' clothes I have been wearing since I began to expand are being worn yet again. So...a little contrast adjustment, removal of color and I'm not too extremely embarrassed to post this where the world can see it. Although I HAD to cover that belly button! Gag! Only my sweet husband gets that luxury (if you dare call it that)!
- You see, when I was a bit younger I thought it would be kinda' cool to pierce my own belly button...only I didn't want it deep. And I didn't want to pay for it! Needless to say, I did it, and I did it shallow and it was cute for about a week until my body started to reject its home-made shallowness! Leaving me with a nice little scar. My first baby came, then the second, then the third, welcome #4 and that scar is not so "unnoticeable"! Gross can't even describe its form. So, "ugly naked belly shot" is....not going to be as ugly as it would be without the hand covering it!
- I had my Dr. apt today. I am 35 1/2 to 36 weeks along. She is head down! In two weeks I will get the strep test and they will check my progression. YAY!! He told me if I were to go into labor in the next week and a half he wouldn't stop it. My goal...3 1/2 weeks! So in a couple weeks I will be doing everything possible to "encourage" quick progression!
- Again no names are solid. My pick so far is (drum roll please...)
- Alex is not sold on this name...not one bit...so any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Loves!