Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Yesterday we went with some of Alex's family to a big pool in downtown Boise. There was a big waterslide that we enjoyed, but I don't think the girls were too crazy about it. Today, Alex and his brothers are leaving on a backpacking trip in the Sawtooths for a few days. I'm afraid they will run into a lot of snow. Our summer has been a late one. Hopefully they will have a great time. While he's gone I am going to work on getting our playset fixed up and take my girls to my Grandparent's reunion. Fun Fun.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
TAGGED By Mitzi
4 Jobs I’ve had
1. Dental Assistant 2. Zuka Juice 3. Day Care 4. D.I.
4 Movies I’d watch more than once
1. Hitch 2. Gladiator 3. Rush Hour 1&2 4. Anything Goood
4 Places I’ve lived
1. Eagle 2. Oregon Coast 3. Laramie 4. Provo
4Places I have visited
1. California Coast 2. Mazatlan Mexico 3. Canada 4. VEGAS Baby!
1. Pizza 2. Ice Cream 3. Chocolate 4. AppleBees Oriental Chicken Salad
4 places I would like to visit
1. Hawaii 2. Disney World 3. Caribbean Cruise Ship 4. Mexico
4 things I am looking forward to
1. Crazy Beal get together this weekend 2. My next break from the kids 3. Going wakeboarding 4. Next Vacation
4 friends I am tagging
If you haven't been tagged yet, you are now!