Happy Birthday to my Honey!!
So today is Alex's 35th Birthday! I can't believe how time flies! We meet when he was 28 and time has just dissappeared. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He is such a great help to me and one of the hardest workers I know. No matter what his "faults" may be, he always tries to improve, and I am so greatful for that. I decided I would make a list All about Alex and why I love him.
1. Love those Blue Eyes!
2. Gives the BEST back massage EVER!...and I get them almost every night :>
3. Hard Working...with full time work, and School on top of that!
4. Loves his girls
5. So helpful with house chores
6. Always strives to improve himself
7. He is Liked by others, and is nonjudgemental of them
8. Serves others
9. Dedicated, Honest, and Forgiving
10. Loves spending time with us
11. Will put his family First
13. Loves Outdoors!
14. He can stay completely calm when I am an emotional WRECK!
15. Loves to teach
16. Goal oriented
17. Makes breakfast for everyone when he's home
18. Loves the gospel
19. Loves the Lord
20. and Loves his Family
We love you Alex! Happy Birthday!
ps. Also we want to send out a little Happy Birthday to Alex's Twin Brother Lance!