Monday, September 28, 2009

4 MonthsToday

I can't believe it! My baby is 4 months old today! I don't know where the time goes!

Here are some things about my little guy.

He is so big, he's stretching out of his 6mo. clothing.

He is a mama's boy and preferrs that I hold him.

He loves to talk to me.

He's not much with the loud laughter...just a huge smiley grin with his mouth gaping open.

He loves to suck on his fingers or Nuk.

If he's upset, the best way to calm him is to throw a blanket over his face, or lay him on his tummy.

He's decided he needs to wake up at least three times in the night so that I can give him his nuk.

He will only sleep 8 hours at night (usually 8 to 3 or 4)

He loves to watch his sisters play, but doesn't really like them messing with him.

He's bald, he's chubby, and I love him to pieces.

Here is some really funny video of Alex trying to feed him Rice cereal, and another of Logan trying to figure out the rattle.

video

video

video

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's seriously been that long! Wow and could he be any more chubby and adorable?! I was going to call you today for Malia to play with Dejah, but she was acting kind of funny and then she threw up....so there you have it.haha BUt I still wanna hang out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those videos of Alex feeding Logan made me laugh my head off...I don't even know why. I think Dejah's giggling in the background kinda helped as well. That was way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun with a little boy at your house. Good luck with the cereal eating. That's awesome Alex got to be there to experience it.

    ReplyDelete