Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Things I'm Lovin'

#1 BUMBO
Ever since I let Logan sit in my sister-in-law Christy's Bumbo...I HAD to have one! I LOVE it! Now I want the tray!
#2 BABYWISE
Thankyou Babywise!! Thankyou Mitzi for reminding me about it! It has SAVED me. Logan is now sleeping from 8pm to 7:30am without eating. He is on a very strict day schedule. Now all I need is for him to figure out how to enjoy sleeping on his back. He is rolling over and doesn't like it so much. Here he is doing really well.

#3 JUMPER
Logan loves to jump up and down when you hold him. I thought he might like a Jumper...so I bought this used. I Love it. He doesn't "get it" though.

#5 FUJI APPLES w/ EXTRA CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER

I don't know what it is, but I can't go a day without it. So this is usually my breakfast, if not my "before bed" snack. I'm addicted.

#6 HOT! FRESH BAKED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
On Halloween night, Alex brought home Papa Murphey's pizza...including their cookie dough. I made myself a couple and thought I died and went to heaven! I've had to bake myself a couple every night and include them with a tall glass of chocolate milk! Oh this is doing bad things for my post-baby figure.

I'm going on a serious work out regiment after the holidays are over!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Logan in the jumper...his face just says, "and what the HECK am I supposed to do with this?!?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom gave me the babywise book when Caleb was born. I read it all before I started school. I think I inadverdantly put him on the schedule and didn't even realize it, cuz he was sleeping through the night by 10 weeks.

    ReplyDelete