Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy Weekend

First off, I'm totally bummed that I didn't get any pictures. We had a crazy fun weekend. Weeks of planning, I somehow pulled off a "surprise" party for Alex. I felt he deserved a big congratulations for his hard work put in toward his Masters Degree. With this weather there was no way of knowing if it would be nice enough outside to throw a BBQ. So I got us a poolside room at the Holiday Inn in Boise. I invited all the family on both sides to join us for swimming and food. I provided cold cuts and everyone else brought tons of yummy stuff for sides. I would have loved to invite friends, but we have so much immediate family, there would have been no way. The kids had a blast, and we all had a great time socializing and eating. That night my Mom brought my kids home, put them to bed and stayed with them so Alex and I could have a night away. The next day was Mother's day. We went to a baby blessing for one of our new nephews, then went to my Mom's for the evening. In a nut shell, that was our weekend. Lots of fun. We are now on our last week of work and schooling for Alex. Saturday its SUMMERTIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment