Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Sweet Deal!

Right now I have MUSH BRAIN. I can't keep my thoughts gathered. I actually sat down to blog with lots of thoughts to share, and now I'm sitting here not remembering any of it. So this will just be a picture update for now.

Here is my sweet boy (who by the way I think is THE CUTEST THING EVER!). He loves his baby sister and gets really excited to give her some love. It will be fun to see them grow up so close in age. I hope he stays sweet to her.




Now, about My DEAR HUSBAND. He was talking to a co-worker about how I wanted a treadmill. It just so happened that this co-worker had a nice treadmill that he wanted to get rid of. $50!!! Can you believe it?? What a steal! I have wanted one forever. Unfortunately we live in a small house. There really is no room, but for now...I am MAKING ROOM! Time to get healthy and this is my ONLY way to go running/walking/jogging with all these little ones. Thanks Alex for the fun gift :)


4 comments:

  1. Yay for your awesome almost free treadmill!! I hear ya! I think that's the only way to go as well! I'd make room for mine right in front of my tv and walk all night after kids were in bed! :) It's all about functionality over aesthetics, right? Yay!
    And cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thous YAY moments. The ones where your kid are loveing and you are able to get good deles.

    LIVE IS GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep those pictures coming, they are so pricless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious pictures of Logan and Lexi! Congrats again to you guys!

    ReplyDelete