Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Week

I would say that last week was pretty much a typical week. Not too much excitement going on here. It seems like my days just blend into one big blur. Every three hours I stop whatever it is I am doing and feed little Lexi. Between that I am either cleaning my house or feeding kids. I feel like I am in constant Marathon Mode. There is ALWAYS laundry to be done, dishes to wash, stuff to pick up and someone to be fed. I don't know how you "super moms" out there even do it. Its all I can do to keep up with the basics. About once a day I try to get some time in checking emails and reading blogs. That's usually my biggest "break" in the day. Toward dinner time my "marathon" kicks in full speed getting dinner made, kids fed, dishes done, last clean-up of the day, kids in bed, Lexi fed and down...then I pretty much crash around 10. Some days I get out of the house to run errands, but for the most part, that is my day in a nutshell.
Saturday was the BSU vs. Wyoming Football game. We didn't have the channel that was broadcasting it so we bumped up our Dish package for the game, then bumped it back down when it was over. I was looking forward to just kicking back and watching it with Alex. I even made hot dogs, pasta salad, queso dip, brownies and other stuff. What a flop for me. It was WAY too much work. The house was a mess, and all I wanted to do was get it cleaned, get the kids in bed and crash. No game for me. It looks like I need a new evening routine cuz ours is crazy.
Anyone out there have a COLD? Well, its hit our house. Of course, the first ones to get it are my babies. Logan is sporting a disgusting runny nose that needs constant wiping. Lexi can't breathe. Her eyes are all red. She coughs and sneezes and just isn't very happy. What do you do for a baby so young? Fun times. Lets hope we are all done with it by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment