Monday, December 26, 2011

Getting Ready For Christmas 2011

So Alex and I have been wanting to do a little "service" for some people at church.  Alex's idea was Sugar Cookies.  I've never actually made them before, so I wasn't sure how big that job would actually be.  Turns out..... ITS HUGE!!!!  Ugh.  Yes you see a smile on my face but I was pretty stressed out.  I had a couple extra kids to help me that evening.  We ended up ordering a pizza and my friend Analee came to save the day and help me get them finished.



I'm pretty sure I will NEVER make those again.

2 comments:

  1. I've done sugar cookies for santa for the past 2 years...and I ALWAYS VOW I'll never do it again. Only I've just bought a package of cookie mix and then done it that way. And I think THAT'S too hard. I'd rather have a fluffy chocolate chip any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way....peppermint bark is ALWAYS a good stand-by for christmas treats to give away. It is SO EASY and you can do it in the microwave. All you need is chocolate chips and candy canes...and it tasts delicious!

    ReplyDelete