Some of you may think I am coming off a bit depressing on my blog. I know Alex does. If I do, I'm so sorry for that. I'm not feeling sad or anything big deal, I am pretty sure that my "gloominess" is directly because of the lack of sunshine we are having around here. I know I mentioned it a couple posts ago, but it really has sucked the life out of me. I'm generally happy, but my energy level and desire to do anything productive is lacking. I'm considering going to a tanning bed, but truly I am waiting for the sun to make a visit. Maybe I'll take a drive up to Bogus Basin.....which sits directly above the inversion and right in the sun. Ok, so enough of the gloom.
I am currently 14 weeks pregnant! Yay! Second trimester! I don't feel the constant nausea. I've just started taking my prenatals again. For the most part, I feel pretty normal. Too early for feeling the baby, but I'm in no real hurry for that. So I guess the baby is about the size of my fist right now, which is giving me a reason to start showing. I am not quite ready to sport my baby bump around, so sweatshirts are what I'll be wearing until then. My face is breaking out like I'm a teenager...whats up with that? My varicose veins haven't exploded into their painful state yet. All in all...I'm at a really great stage.
Home life is about the usual. Logan is getting his first tooth. Dejah has her first loose tooth. Mycah will be having her 3rd birthday next week. My kids are growing like weeds. Alex is busy busy busy. School, work and church are requiring alot of his time, but I don't really feel like we've been missing out on him. He is really good at setting time aside for all of us.
Lately I've been thinking alot of some of my random favorite things right now. So here they are in no particular order:
1. I LOVE my boy!! I hope I get another one because he is so fun! He is at that stage that is hugely predictable and fun. Eat, sleep, diaper, play. Happy, Happy, Happy.
2. I love that Mycah and I are getting some "together" time everyday. She loves to help me with whatever I'm doing....chores...she loves it!
3. I am watching a T.V. show called Vampire Diaries. Call me a typical vampire fan, I'm loving it. Its about the only show I get to watch, so I take in all the drama and mystery and enjoy.
4. I've decided I'm ok with living in a small starter home for now. My kids have puked on my carpet. Drawn on the furniture, the walls, the kitchen floor, and other odd places. Nail polished the walls and windows. Gotten food and crumbs everywhere. Poo and Pee in places it shouldn't be. When you think about how awful that is, it makes you grateful that this is the place to do it, before you live in the bigger fancier home that would probably take twice as long to clean.
5. What to do with my hair? It is long, stringy, and way too grey on top. I don't think I'm ready to whack it short yet. It has taken me a long time to get it here. So I'm thinkin layers? Dark or highlighted? Not sure. I also need a really good hair stylest. Any ideas?
Well that's about it for now.