Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Heavy, Heavy, and Oh So Ready

I have exactly 8 Weeks and 2 Days until my Due Date! To me that translates to 6 Weeks!
My First three all came 1 1/2 to 2 weeks early, and all weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. Lets hope this baby girl will follow suite.
The other day I was having some serious baby blues. Alex had a LOT of tears to wipe that morning! So he took the kids to the mountains and I went shopping with my Mom. It was MUCH needed. I waddled like a duck through Target, The Mall, and Costco! We had Olive Garden for lunch and then went to the other Target. My super generous and loving Mom bought me this!!!


It is a "smaller" pack n' play than the others. I've decided this is going to be my solution to the bedroom shortage in my house. What I love so much about this is that I can push it through doors without having to take it apart! Yay! So "baby" will be sleeping wherever it is most convenient. Living room, laundry room, my room, wherever! It is so cute. And can I just say, it is SO nice to get something new when you've had this many kids. I bought used with Dejah, so all my stuff is WORN and OUTDATED. Plus, my friend Hillary gave me her baby car seat! Not NEW but definitely New to me and way way nicer than the one I had!
So when I say "Heavy, Heavy"....I mean...I feel Heavy! If I have to pick up Logan, I feel my veins and insides ready to POP OUT! Not so fun. I can only sleep on my sides, but for some reason my hips have been killing me, so I'm constantly turning over. Acid reflux, and Charley- Horses are also a common night time occurrence. When I look in the mirror, I have to lean back to see the underneath portion of my belly. Yes I have stretch marks. Not a ton, but its pretty much unavoidable at this point. Stretching that skin year after year takes its toll. Any outings that include me and the family, include me sitting somewhere close by. I pretty much gave up on the walks. I just can't do it. Thank Heavens to my Lucky Stars and a Savior who loves me I have a WONDERFUL husband that has done EVERYTHING! He is home for the summer and He has SAVED me! Logan is his little buddy. And my girls would be absolutely bored without him. Also my patience with them is thin, so he can save them from the wrath :)
Well, that is about it for now. I'm sure as I get closer I'll have more to say.

4 comments:

  1. Our pack-n-play is small like this one, and we LOVE it!! It's perfect! Easy to move, small enough to put anywhere. It's awesome! Good luck! You're almost there.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome pack in play. I want one! Poor Gabby is still sleeping in our closet. I think she might be there until she's 1. I'm too chicken to move her out. I'm glad Alex is home so he can help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pack-n-play is so cool!! Mom IS so generous. She's awesome! Hang in there Anna, you'll make it. You guys picked out a name yet?

    ReplyDelete