Monday, October 18, 2010

WET!

Imagine, your new baby is just starting to sleep through the night. She's giving you 10pm to 5am. Ahhh. Its been a long time. Finally some sleep....you think! But oh no, lets not forget...you have three others. And although they may not be infants, they all have their own reasons for waking you in those MUCH needed hours of sleep! Lately, its been Mycah. She is three and a half. She seems to think she rules the roost when it comes to bedtime rules. When I potty trained her I didn't move her out of diapers immediately when it came to bed. First off, she was totally hooked on having a sippy of water, and secondly she still woke up wet. Finally I told her NO MORE WATER in bed. Time to give it up. Well, she did pretty good for a while. Now...not so much. It almost seems that she is digressing. During the day she wets in her underwear then runs to the bathroom. For the past week she has been wetting her bed and waking me up at 4 AM...ugh. I haven't been worrying about it too much in the day because it doesn't happen all the time. I figure she just gets busy and waits too long. At night though.....I just want to DIE!! (NOT a morning person remember) With Mycah needing me to change her clothes and bedding I am up at 4, back to sleep hopefully by 4:30. Then up again at 5 to feed Lexi, back to sleep hopefully by 5:45. Then Logan has been pulling these early mornings at 6:30 in a screaming rage! Fun times! I'll tell you, being up at 4 every morning just KILLS my day! I don't know when I'll start exercising again. Anyway, I haven't been able to figure it out. Why is she wetting the bed? This morning I found it!! She has been sneaking into the kitchen after we are in bed and taking a big jug of water to bed!!! OOOOh that rotten sneak! Looks like I won't be keeping any drinks in the fridge anymore or I'm gonna have to get a fridge lock.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that stinks Anna! Unfortunately, I can somewhat relate!! Our 4 month old Amelia sleeps through the night and I thought I would get to too, but I am getting up with a scared 2 year old. Guess we will never win!

    ReplyDelete