Friday, January 7, 2011

Preoccupied

So I've been a little Preoccupied! Thank you......toy of the year!


I think of this as my reward for growing, carrying, and pushing out 4 babies :) When I say "preoccupied" I really mean "away from my PC". It does just about everything my computer does, except its in my hand! Its a snap shot camera. Its a video camera. You can listen to your music with or without headphones. You can listen to books, read books, watch movies and netflix, play games, facebook, read blogs, google anything you want. You can text or even skype. The list goes on. You could probably find an app to warm your coffee (or hot chocolate, whichever you prefer). Seriously is there any wonder why I might be "plugged in"? I thought it might motivate me to get on the treadmill...not working so far, but maybe when I start getting some sleep? My kids have played games on it and like to watch cartoons from Youtube.
What a fun toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment