Friday, April 29, 2011

Can I Hear A......

I feel like I'm being SUPER annoying with this Hot Mom competition.  I am so sorry if you are thinking the same thing.  I just figure... I have to..... if I want a chance at winning.  I don't think its all about the "Hotness" of the mom, because it really comes down to votes.  I'm sure every mom is very deserving of a win.

Anyway, a little over six years ago I had my 1st baby.  To me it feels like six years of Pregnancy.  My little kids are TOTALLY worth it, but in that time my so called wardrobe has taken a SERIOUS hit.  $1000 to me would mean, throwing out the old, and getting some new clothes.  I've been trying to grow my hair out, and it has seriously been two years since I've cut it.  So!  Last Chance to get me the BEST MOTHERS DAY GIFT EVER! :)

CAN I HEAR A........







GO TO

2 comments:

  1. OH! I love this post! Your so creative Anna :) ADORABLE! You will win!! Keep buggin people <3

    ReplyDelete