I am to list 7 things about me people might not know and have 7 other bloggers do the same.
1. I sleep with MY baby blankey. Yes, I admit, its totally nerdy and so unheard of, but I've had it since I was born. I have slept with it almost every night for 30 years and I'm not about to stop. There is just something about it that soothes me. It is the toughest piece of material ever, there are no holes breaking down. Nice!
2. Much like my Sister-in-Law Mitzi, I love to dance. I was in dance for two years before being on the drill team in high school. I quit because it took all my personal time. But I love dancing and miss it. When I'm done having babies, I have full intentions of putting money toward weekly dance lessons.
3. There are 3 things I hate doing most around the house. One, Cooking! I hate it. I hate the mess and time it requires. Two, Folding laundry. I don't mind doing the wash, but I can't stand having to fold and hang everything. Three, Dishes! Ughh! Thank Heavens for Dish Washers!
4. I am not a big fan of kids. I know, weird. I love my own to death! I can stand some, but for the most part, it has taken me much practice and tolerance to "deal" with other people's "unruly" children. Please don't take this like I don't like your kids...I am just not natural at it like other people.
5. If there is Chocolate ice cream in the house...especially Rocky Road (Winco Brand), I will eat a big fat milk shake every night until it is gone!!! Yuuuuummmmm!
6. I am usually ALWAYS cold! It can be the middle of the summer and you WILL catch me wearing a hooded sweatshirt at some point. Bad circulation??
7. I am a Dental Assistant (or was). I went to BSU after High School for the Dental Assisting program and I have worked in the field for 6 years or so and in the middle of that, took 1 1/2 yrs off to serve a mission in Oregon.
3. Cari B.
4. Carrie G.