Wednesday, September 30, 2009
I Need Painting Advice
Monday, September 28, 2009
I can't believe it! My baby is 4 months old today! I don't know where the time goes!
Here are some things about my little guy.
He is so big, he's stretching out of his 6mo. clothing.
He is a mama's boy and preferrs that I hold him.
He loves to talk to me.
He's not much with the loud laughter...just a huge smiley grin with his mouth gaping open.
He loves to suck on his fingers or Nuk.
If he's upset, the best way to calm him is to throw a blanket over his face, or lay him on his tummy.
He's decided he needs to wake up at least three times in the night so that I can give him his nuk.
He will only sleep 8 hours at night (usually 8 to 3 or 4)
He loves to watch his sisters play, but doesn't really like them messing with him.
He's bald, he's chubby, and I love him to pieces.
Here is some really funny video of Alex trying to feed him Rice cereal, and another of Logan trying to figure out the rattle.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Friday, September 25, 2009
In 20 minutes...
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
As far as other things go. Mycah said to me this morning, while pointing at my gut, "Ners a bay be n' neer". I say "oh no, that's just fat". "Ooh, itz fant", she replies. So everyone, its time to make a resolve and get myself back in shape. Three babys, and it just doesn't "fall off" like it used to. I've made a decision to buy a treadmill and squeeze it somewhere in my tiny house and get some kind of work out. So if any of you know someone who wants to sell one used, or you find a good deal, let me know. I've learned that I can't leave the house to work out, and I don't do work-out tapes well (unless its 8min abs, buns, and thighs, which I don't own). I think I will feel better physically, and mentally. I need it for my health. I plan to start slow and not set my goals too high at first. I guess I'd better get the treadmill first.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Hey, Mikey Likes It!
Do you remember this commercial?
Have you ever had one of these moments??
Today I ventured "outside the box". Instead of making the usual P.B.&J, corndog, grilled cheese, ect., I decided to have my girls try a Ham and Cheese sandwich for lunch. Can you believe they ate every speck of their sandwiches!! Yeah! You may be thinking, "is she serious?", "she's never made her kids ham n' cheese sandwiches?". My answer to you is YES, I never have! What kind of Mom am I? Well, I'll tell you. I'm the kind of Mom that doesn't like to eat sandwiches..and PB&J's have always worked. It looks like I can add another food to my girls' short list of "likes".
Thursday, September 17, 2009
The Little Sneak
This evening she decided to poor herself a small bowl of Gerber Rice Cereal. Of course, Dejah told on her, and I found her sitting on the couch, in the dark, with powdered Gerber cereal in a bowl, spoon in hand. EWWW! I wish I had pictures!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Anyone want to Join Me?
I don't know about you...but I am SOOOOO excited for this movie to come out next week! I rarely go to full priced, new release movies, but this is a must see for me. I LOVE dance and music. I've been out of the scene for quite a while, but it still burns inside me. One of the girls from "So You Think You Can Dance", Kherington Payne, is in this. The movie hits theaters next week, so if anyone wants to join me for Ladies Night...let me know and we will arrange it! Yay!!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
Check it Out!
Friday, September 11, 2009
So here are NINE weaknesses.
1. I am NOT a morning person.
-This is something I really wish I could change. I don't think I get good quality sleep (and even if I do), if I have to wake up to an alarm clock or crying baby...or child who is ready to be up, my whole body aches. I am literally in pain and get a huge headache right off the bat. My body screams at me to crawl back in bed. If I could sleep solid from 10:30 to 8am it would be ideal.
2. I come across as stuck up.
-I've been told many times by good friends that when they first met me, they thought I was stuck up. My senior year of High School I didn't get asked to Prom...a good guy friend told me the guys were intimidated by me.....what??? Anyway, I promise you I am not. It is my "shy streak" coming through. NOT confidence. You may not think I'm shy, thats because its taken me alot of practice to step out of my comfort zone to talk to people I don't know. Still, I have a tendency to keep to myself and that is TOTALLY my shy side. I fear judgment. I love making friends though and love to socialize once I've gotten comfortable with someone.
3. I don't eat well.
- I don't know what happened, but ever since I had Dejah my appetite for food has gone down. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE food! But my hunger triggers decide when I eat. If I don't feel hungry, I don't eat. When I feel hungry, I like to eat junk or yummy food. Once I feel satisfied...I stop. I need a more balanced diet...maybe I'd feel better if I did.
4. I hate to cook.
- If I could eat out everyday...I totally would! (I'd probably also gain a ton of weight) I dread dinner time everyday because it requires preparation, cooking, feeding kids, and tons of clean up afterwards....ick!
5. I spend most days in soft, loose, baggy clothing, with my hair pulled back and NO make-up on.
- Getting "pretty" every day takes too much work! I am usually at home all day and see NO-ONE but my kids. Alex doesn't get home till right before bed time, so why spend time just to undo it at the end of the day?
6. I am NOT funny.
- I've never claimed to be an entertainer to the crowds. This is one thing I wouldn't mind being better at. I always admire the person who is outgoing and makes people laugh with their witty personality. Again, I tend to sit to the side and just listen.
7. I am Opinionated.
- This is inherited by my Dad! Sometimes I'm being opinionated about something and I don't even know it. So if you are ever in a conversation with me and I am spouting off about something you may not completely agree with, just know I am not trying to belittle you or your ideas, its totally me being me...and I'm probably not aware that I'm even doing it.
8. I Stress about Money.
- If I have to confront budget issues or get real with money, I stress so bad I won't eat or sleep well. It makes me want to vomit and I get a HUGE headache. I try really hard not to let it get to me, and just do my best to combat it. I don't need much. I can live on very little. But if I have to think about money, I am a stressed person. This is why Alex does the bills.
9. I am NOT physically healthy.
- I don't like to exercise unless it is in the form of recreation. This is too bad, because I think if I worked out regularly, not only would I feel better, but I'd be one HOT MaMa :)
OK, Now ELEVEN strengths!
1. Once a Friend, Always a friend!
2. I am really good at Forgiving. I will forgive Anyone!
3. I Love all my Family! In laws included! And I love spending time with them.
4. I'm a good "baker' of goodies
5. I think I'm easy going
6. I don't need a bunch of "stuff" to feel good
7. I can sing. (or I used to be able to :) )
8. I Love to serve
9. I will go out with out make-up or hair done, and I don't care.
10. I won't judge anyone's choice of religion, and I'm willing to share any info about mine to those who are curious.
11. I have been EXTREMELY blessed by the Lord to be surrounded by amazing kids, husband, parents, siblings, in-laws and friends...and guess what...I have so much room for more!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Can't we just tell them to stop growing up?
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
Oh the 80's
3rd: Probably the Most creepy of them all, The Dark Crystal. I don't know how old I was when I first saw this, but I was completely Mesmerized! To this day the cover just creeps me out. Its a Jim Hensen, and unforgettable to me.
6th: I had a hard time finding a picture for this one. This is also an Anime called Marina, The Little Mermaid.
Ok, on to TV Shows! Are you ready??