Monday, December 19, 2011

Sick Train...Still Moving

This last Friday evening was the annual Beal Christmas Get Together at Alex's Twin's House. (Did that make any sense?)  Its kind of nice that Alex has so many of his siblings in the area.  They were all raised in Arco. And he has 3 Brothers and a Sister all here with their families.  Everyone brought a Pizza and a fondue dessert.  The kids had a blast running a muck as usual and we had a great time chatting it up.  Anyway, I was definitely on the down side of my horrible cold, it seemed Lexi was too.  She was acting a bit fussy at Lance's house and I noticed she was feeling warmer than normal.  I was sure she was coming down with a fever.  We were the first ones to leave and I picked up some baby meds on the way home.  The poor thing was burning up, and there was not much I could do for her.  She cried A LOT that night.  Lucky for her sisters, they slept through ALL of it.  I can't say the same for me.  Saturday I spent most of the day just rocking her.  Sunday I stayed home from church and did the same.  She seems to be a bit better today but her fever hasn't broke yet, so hopefully soon so we can have some Holiday fun.  Anyway, that's the latest and greatest for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment