Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Yesterday we went with some of Alex's family to a big pool in downtown Boise. There was a big waterslide that we enjoyed, but I don't think the girls were too crazy about it. Today, Alex and his brothers are leaving on a backpacking trip in the Sawtooths for a few days. I'm afraid they will run into a lot of snow. Our summer has been a late one. Hopefully they will have a great time. While he's gone I am going to work on getting our playset fixed up and take my girls to my Grandparent's reunion. Fun Fun.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Tis The Season
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Oh The Joy
TAGGED By Mitzi
4 Jobs I’ve had
1. Dental Assistant 2. Zuka Juice 3. Day Care 4. D.I.
4 Movies I’d watch more than once
1. Hitch 2. Gladiator 3. Rush Hour 1&2 4. Anything Goood
4 Places I’ve lived
1. Eagle 2. Oregon Coast 3. Laramie 4. Provo
4Places I have visited
1. California Coast 2. Mazatlan Mexico 3. Canada 4. VEGAS Baby!
1. Pizza 2. Ice Cream 3. Chocolate 4. AppleBees Oriental Chicken Salad
4 places I would like to visit
1. Hawaii 2. Disney World 3. Caribbean Cruise Ship 4. Mexico
4 things I am looking forward to
1. Crazy Beal get together this weekend 2. My next break from the kids 3. Going wakeboarding 4. Next Vacation
4 friends I am tagging
If you haven't been tagged yet, you are now!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Charlie bit my finger - again !
So my sister Heather showed me this video the other day and I thought it was Hillarious!!! Enjoy.