Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged Again

What are the last 3 things you purchased?-
Texas Roadhouse....to die for, we couldn't resist
One Dollar Swimming at the Meridian Pool
Watermelon-Chips-and cookies for BBQ @ Gabe and Christy's.

What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?-
Disturbia (by Rihanna)
One Step at a Time (Jordan Sparks)
American Boy (Estelle Kanye West) Check them out...they are HOT!

What were the last 3 places you visited?-
SageHen Reservoir
Arco
Oregon coast

What are your 3 favorite movies?-
Sorry I don't have 3 Favorites but I am dieing to see Apocolypto(sp?) again (edited), I like Hitch and 10 Things I Hate about you...Rush Hour 1 & 2.

What are your 3 favorite possessions?-
The Internet, My Bike and trailer, Netflix account

What are your 3 wishes?-
To be out of Debt (ditto to Scott and Mitzi)
Have a bigger home closer to Boise
To never shave again!!

What are 3 things you haven't done yet?-
Cruise (ditto Mitzi)
Traveled to Hawaii
Cleared a wake on my Wake Board ( I actually quit trying because I don't love crashing )

What are your 3 favorite dishes?-
Anything I don't have to cook!
Anything Alex will cook instead of me
My mom's cooking!

Name 3 things that freak you out-
BEES.... I can't stand them, especially hornets and yellow jackets
When Alex tackles me or the girls and pins us down
Not being able to have food clothing and shelter (I am blessed that this is not the case)

Name 3 things you are good at-
Music (although I haven't done it for a long time)
Having Fun
Cooking (if I put my mind to it)

Name 3 things you are currently coveting-
My hot brownies in the kitchen waiting to be devoured by me
New clothing
More freedom from my kids

3 bloggers I tag-
Carolyn
Carrie
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment