(This one doesn't really work for me since there is NOTHING I really enjoy on regular T.V.)
1. The Hills (I watch it online)
2. 90210 (I started watching the new spinoff ...oh ya...and theres nothing else to watch.)
3. Hell's Kitchen (I would normally watch Top Chef, so this is my "restaurant fix").
4. Everybody Loves Raymond (reruns late)
5. Judge Judy
(I would probably watch the top fav's like Grey's, Desperate Housewives, The Office...but since I've never seen any of them...I am a bit behind.)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Rodizio (we don't have one here, but its my FAV)
2. Olive Garden (I'm on this Fettuchini Alfredo kick.)
3. Texas Roadhouse (love the RIBS and Rolls)
4. El Gallio Giro (Mexican in Kuna...the Best...and great prices!)
5. Red Robin (Terriki Chicken Burger)
6. Papa Johns Pizza
7. Lets face it folks...I love fast food. The cheap burgers, fries and tall Fizzy Dr. Pepper...YUM!
8. Zuka! (Does that count?)
1. Went to friend Kori's house and played Ticket to Ride
2. Cleaned house (as usual)
3. Made some YUMMY club cracker chicken for dinner
4. Fixed the Blog...I hope
5. Tried to watch "Leather Heads" with Alex...I didn't really get into it
6. Missed out on a nap
7. Played with my Girls!
8. Made Alex a tall cookie Milk Shake
2. Thanksgiving in Arco! I love Shelley's fabulous meal.
3. A date with Alex
4. Hot Chocolate and wearing my robe around the house all day!
5. No More Yard Work!
6. Tis the season for games
7. Hot apple pie and ice cream
8. The movie Twilight
8 Things I Love about Fall
1. The beautiful Fall colors!
2. Comfort foods
4. Wearing Sweats
5. Wearing cute hats
6. Sleeping with more blankets
7. Family Gatherings
8. The cooler weather
1. A King Size bed
2. Some cute boots (I don't even own ONE pair!)
3. An Armiore to put my computer in so that I can get it out of my room!
4. Fuzzy slippers
5. New Maternity clothes....you should she my shabby collection.
6. A Cruise...the BIG ONE!
7. A bigger house! This will probably never happen since we will never be able to sell the one that we owe way too much for.
8. A Pedicure, Manicure, and a FACIAL....my face is so dry it needs some help.
4. Cari B.
OK, I am still having a blog problem. Notice how the first two paragraphs all run together! Ya, try to figure that one out!ReplyDelete
I forgot about Texas Roadhouse. Yummy. I like your pictures.ReplyDelete
Maternity clothes on your wishlist?? Are you pregnant?? That's just kinda an odd thing to want if you're not...that's just what I think though! Cute post!ReplyDelete
Ironic, I am going to Rodizos tonight for a b-day party in Denver. I have only been once or twice but it was like 6 years ago -but I do remember it being the bomb diggity!ReplyDelete
I will stay away from the rattlesnake though...