Sunday, October 19, 2008

Football Friday

Ok, so this post doesn't really have much to do with Football except that Alex went to the BSU/ Hawaii Football game with his brothers and cousin, leaving me to find something to do with the girls. So we went down to BSU where Alex works and met him for lunch. After that we met up with Scott, Mitzi, Corbin, Christy and her little baby Bridgette at a park. We actually spent quite a while there just hanging out with the kids. The weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I'm surprised that I didn't take more pictures, I wish I had. Anyway this is it for pictures.
Here is Scott and Mitzi's kid Corbin. He is so easy going and fun. I can only hope to get lucky and have a kid like him. I may just have to kidnap him he's so dang fun.
Here is Scott trying to take a picture of Corbin going down the slide and Mitzi helping him.

After the Park, I took the girls to my Mom's house so that I could watch the game on ESPN. It was pretty much a "blowout"....again. So we didn't stay for the whole thing. I took the girls home and put them to bed. So that was my "Football Friday".

No comments:

Post a Comment