Thursday, May 21, 2009

Get the Hint????

I just had to take a picture of this. Yesterday we went to the park for a "playgroup" thing. Of course, as things normally go, Dejah did NOT eat. She gets so caught up on playing that I can't get her to stop for just one minute to sit and eat the fabulous lunches these Moms provide. We came home and of course soon after, Dejah starts complaining that shes hungry. Determined to teach my daughter a lesson I tell her, "Sorry, but you will just have to learn to eat lunch when everyone else is eating." I mean c'mon, there were P.B. sandwiches, chips, granola bars, carrot sticks....and I have to come home and spend what little energy I have to make her something special?? Oh, no. Well, about and hour later I look up on my kitchen counter and Dejah has nicely placed out everything I need to make her a P.B.J. I had to just chuckle inside because it was just too cute. I made her a sandwich and she downed it without hesitation.

As far as my Prego state goes...not so good. You think I was ready before????........I have had NO energy. I can't do the simplest tasks. I just feel spent. I don't know how the heck I'm going to get up to feed a baby if I'm already feeling this worn. I am in the middle of 50 projects that just can't seem to get done. I go to bed at night taking a Tylenol PM to help me sleep, a Zantac to not puke while I'm trying to sleep, and stool softeners like they are going out of business. Make-up? Church? The grocery store? Consider my desire for these things GONE. Maybe I'll get lucky and he will come when my Mom and Dad get back from Missouri. My next apt. is Wednesday, and I will be induced the following Monday. Until then...you may not see another Blog entry for a while.


4 comments:

  1. That is pretty funny, I can see Kanyon doing the same thing. He always tells me he's hungry after we leave and he didn't eat his breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha, that is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck the next week or so! Can't wait to see pics of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too cute. How could you resist not making her a PBJ after that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete