Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not a Chance

  • My profession- Stay at Home Mommy.
  • Alex's profession- College Instructor.
  • Summer time- Anything BUT "stay at home"
  • Result- Very Very tired 2 Year old that doesn't get naps.
  • Result- Crashing on the floor at 5:00 in the evening.
  • End result- Late Bed time, and a very Late bed time for the "Stay at Home Mommy" who also gets up in the night with the new baby.
This has been an Ok summer so far, considering I had a baby 6 weeks ago. We haven't done anything huge, but I have a husband who can't be in the house all day. We always find something to do in the day...even if its just some grocery shopping. Our poor kids don't have a chance when it comes to naps. Poor Mycah. She has been handling it ok, but I know she gets really tired. Hopefully when school starts we'll get back to a "normal" routine.

3 comments:

  1. Katelyn refuses to take a nap and then she wants to go to sleep around 5 or later. We've been there. Lately we've just been keeping her up and putting down for bed at 8, so far so good. But those days are not fun. Mine happened right before I had Preston and continued for 4 months after. Good luck. P.s. I would love to hang out also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna and Alex,
    I accidently stumbled upon your blog and was so happy about it! What a beautiful little family you have! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful that you made a comment. I hope all is great with you. See you later.

    ReplyDelete