Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Special Time

Today while Dejah was at school, I was spending some "quality time" with my little Mycah. And during that time I realized that every day except on weekends, it is just Mycah and Me...from 9am to 11am. Dejah is at school, and Logan takes a nap. Every day the same. Only today, she wanted to "get ready" with me. She jumped in my shower and LOVED it, then she wanted her hair blow dried. It was so funny to listen to her talk to me. I asked her how old she was. She replied, "I Two!" Then I asked what age she was going to be on her Birthday, which is coming up. I had to tell her it was Three. She said, "I don't want to be Three." I said, "I don't want you to be three either. I want you to stay little, and not grow up." She said "I'm going to grow big so I can go to school, and stay Two." It was really funny. It made me think of how fast the time goes. I don't really remember her being a baby. I looked through some of my old pictures. She has grown up so fast. I am so glad that we get that time every day. I really is so special.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cute she's excited about school. Caleb talks about going to school EVERY DAY. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple days. :)

    ReplyDelete