Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What IS a Pedicure Anyway?

Yesterday I got a pleasant surprise from the BEST girlfriends around! Alex was in on it and I totally had no clue, all I knew is that I needed to look smokin' hot by 5. I kinda thought he was taking me out on a date. Its been a while, so it wasn't all unrealistic.Surprise Surprise...my favorite friends (minus a few) took me on a girls night to celebrate my upcoming event. They knew I'd never had a real pedicure in my life so they all treated me and themselves to a pedicure and dinner!! Wowzers! It was such a blast! Afterward we went to Target until it closed. I had so much fun and laughed so hard! Thanks Girls! I will seriously NEVER forget it!


Here are my toes in all their glory...

celebrating ALL GIRL!

2 comments:

  1. Super cool! Isn't it funny what they can do with a pinky toe???? ;) You have great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh... once I got my first pedi I was addicted... BEWARE!! I LOVE what they did, so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete