Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Booty Camp Begins

So yesterday I decided it was time to put my new treadmill to good use! I have been SO unmotivated, but when I think of next summer and my desire to have a rockin body...my motivation comes back. I'm not really shooting for weight loss. I just want to slim down certain areas and tone up. My heart has a lot of work to do as well. I don't really have a certain routine to follow. My goal right now for this week is 15 minutes on the treadmill walking and jogging. I want to work up a little sweat but not kill myself. I haven't done any vigorous exercise since before I got married. I'm not really setting any food goals yet. I hope to do the treadmill every day and then do abs, buns, thighs and arms on different days. Four babies and a body takes a different form. Time to get this booty in shape! So back in the day, my friend/cousin's wife had these AWESOME tapes called 8 minute abs, buns, thighs and arms...holy crap they rock! So of course I looked them up on youtube and there they were. If you want to get those areas burning...give em' a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment