Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Growing Babies!

Nearly 3 MONTHS OLD!!
I can't believe it!
This entire last year has been one HUGE blur. It was this time last year when she decided it was time to make her way in our direction. I was far from ready for her. I had a baby. Logan was only five months old. Mycah was two. Dejah was five. I cried a lot just thinking about the challenge I would have. I am not a super mom. I am not blessed with the gift of patience. I don't even think I'm the most nurturing women either. It is hard to find those things within myself, so throwing a newborn into the mix would be a challenge. Well here she is. How can you not LOVE those fat squishy cheeks and big smile???........

I have really grown to love this sweet little girl. She's kinda particular in her likes and dislikes. First off...she LOVES me! She will usually only take a bottle from me. She absolutely loves it when I talk to her. She becomes all grins and is just barely starting to make noise. I feel bad because she really doesn't get much mommy time. I guess that's what happens when you have a 1 1/2 yr old and a 3 yr old that are very demanding. Anyway, she is starting to hold her head up, which means she will get to sit in the bumbo seat soon. Anyway, I love my little Lexi.

Align CenterNext up is my Baby Boy! This one is growing like a weed. He is so full of little boy personality it cracks me up. He loves to jibber-jab. His is just starting to learn how to talk, but mostly he screams at the top of his lungs when he wants something. Currently his words are: Eat! Eat!, GO GO!, Mine!, Cracker, This, Here go.
Next are his noises which are:
Grrrr, and Brumm Brmmm.
Check out my little chunk :)




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys have been staying busy!
    I can't beleive that Lexi is almost 3 months!
    All your kids are so cute.

    I am not looking forward to losing all the hair :) Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete