Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sleeping In The Laundry Room



Well, Lexi is growing like a weed. Kinda wish they'd stop doing that. I only get to enjoy this stage in life for only a moment. (Although, I'm looking forward to the day when I can actually get some sleep)
Lexi is by far the BEST BABY EVER! She eats every 3 to 4 hours. She goes to bed at 9:30 or 10 and sleeps till almost 5:30. She loves to sleep. Now that she is getting a little older she is becoming a little more sensitive to the kids noise. So at night I roll her little bed into the laundry room. Its a small room, its dark, and it has a door. Something to muffle the squaks and squeals that are constantly ringing throughout the house. When she starts sleeping from 8 to 8 I'll come up with a way for her to sleep with her sisters. For now...the Laundry room it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment