Monday, March 7, 2011

Fun With Friends

Call me spoiled...or not, but I just have to say I LOVE girls night!  I try to get myself out of the house once a week without my kids.  I have so many wonderful friends that I just LOVE!  Somehow I always manage to get out with Someone (I mean what Mom doesn't need a night out?) .  These Mamas are some of my faves!
This last week we got together to Celebrate Megan's Birthday.  We went to Costa Vida and seriously sat there forever and gabbed.  After that we went to Target and paroozed then sat ourselves down in the patio furniture and gabbed some more.
FUN TIMES!
Dreaming of warmer days.
Also last week I got invited to meet up at YoYo's.  I've never been there before and they were doing 1/2 off for their opening for summer.  I was SO SO tired that night but it was well worth the belly laughs!  Plus, who can pass up frozen yogurt when you are dreaming of summer days?

1 comment:

  1. I agree, every mommy needs time away with good friends! Sounds like a good time!:)

    ReplyDelete