Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

Sunday night.....some of our sneaky friends left this nice surprise on our front lawn.  Can you see Mr. Pumpkin bending over to MOON us!??  So Funny!


Monday was Halloween.  And for some reason I TOTALLY forgot that Dejah's 1st grade class was going to have a Halloween party later, and I TOTALLY forgot to send her costume to school!  When I picked her up she was crying.  I FELT AWFUL!
That evening I wanted my kids to get as much candy as possible.  So we started off by going to Paul's Market for the local trunk-or-treat.  Then we came home to eat dinner.  Then I took three of my kids (without baby who stayed home with Daddy) and went to the trunk-or-treat at the church.  Then we came home, emptied our buckets and did some trick-or-treating in the neighborhood.  IT WAS FREEZING!  Logan and Mycah couldn't keep up so I stuck them in the double stroller and we basically ran from house to house.  Anyway I was completely wiped out.  Next year, its Alex's turn.

2 comments:

  1. Your kiddies look so cute! Can't believe how big Lexi is getting. Your baby is growing fast! That mooning pumpkin is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute kiddos! Love all their costumes!

    ReplyDelete