Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Do I Have To???




.........BLOG.........


I guess I've been a little busy lately...and a little unmotivated.
So here is what I've been up to.


 First off, I am proud to say.... IT WORKS!  So here is the deal.  I bought a used (AT&T) iPhone 3g for $70.  I bought a sim card from Net 10 for $15.  I activated the phone with the sim card and now have a cell phone with unlimited talk/text/and web for $45 per month!!  I love it!  It works great.  I'm not sure why anyone would pay more when this is such a good option.  Did I mention there are no contracts either?
 In not so good news, the neck pain is back.  It was getting pretty bad that I was being driven to almost tears.  I finally broke down and decided to see a Chiropractor.  For the past few weeks I have been getting adjusted.  He has me doing these stretches and exercises too.  I wish I could say after all this that my neck is all better.  However it is not.  I will admit, it has improved a lot, but I'm not sure really what else to do.  I would go see a physical therapist but my schedule and the kids do not allow for me to spend a couple times a week with up to two hour visits.  My Chiropractor  says I need to strengthen my core.  I have been trying to work out at least three times a week, but I also have to take it easy, or the pain will be bad all day long.  We will see what time brings.  So far I am still having pain everyday.
 Ah the Hunger Games.  Where to begin.  Well I finally got around to reading them.  I started the 1st book a week before the movie was released.  I really enjoyed reading the first one.  1/2 way through the second I was almost ready to give up then it got better.  I liked the third book, but overall I was just ready to be done.  I know they are VERY popular and I really did enjoy the story, but I probably won't read them again.  Anyway, I think it is all because I could only read late at night.  So it was a bit frustrating  that it took me so long to finish.

Alex and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary!  I really wanted to go see The Hunger Games, but I kind of figured he wouldn't really care for it.  We opted to go see The Vow.  SO GOOD!  We both loved it!  I love that my Husband is a sap and loves chick flicks :)













 Summer is coming and it should be here soon!  We bought passes to Roaring Springs this year and I am SO SO excited....However....I want to look really good in a swimming suit.  I have had four babies and my entire middle section and booty show it.  I know I know..... don't roll your eyes, but believe it or not there is such thing as "skinny fat" because I have it.  I am not very good a committing to diets so I have to take baby steps.  My first goal, walk on the treadmill at least three times a week.  Second, time to cut back on the Sugary Dr. Pepper.  I usually have one at least two to three times a week, so I have put a stop to that.  Again, baby steps.  If I tell myself NO soda, No sugar, exercise like a maniac five days a week I will CRASH and BURN!  I just know it.  So far I have been able to keep with my first two goals :)

So um.... I discovered this yummy plate of delishness when we had a girls night with my mom and sisters. Just disregard my entire previous paragraph.  We went out for The Hunger Games and went to Cheesecake factory 1st...... all for this yummy treat!  Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake!
Back to the soda issue.  So I love Dr. Pepper.  I decided when I crave the stuff I would have one of these instead.  It does the trick. 
If I need something with a little more kick and definitely more flavor I have one of these instead. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment