Monday, May 4, 2009

The Countdown is ON!

As of today, I am only FOUR weeks away from delivery. My Dr. said he could induce me on June 1st or 2nd. So unless little Logan decides to make his entrance earlier, that is how much time I have left. My girls both came two weeks earlier than their due dates. If that happens with this one, I will only have 3 to 3 1/2 weeks left. Anyway who's counting??? Oh ya, me :)
So yesterday I wasn't having a good prego day. I was feeling very emotional, tired, achy, you name it. On the other hand, I WAS having a great hair day. Church kind of makes me required to do my hair and make-up at least once a week. Since I don't really have any pictures of me Prego with my girls, I have really been wanting to get some pictures of this one. So to explain, I am NOT a model!! I NEVER know what to do with my face or how to pose.

I had Alex take some pictures of me before I threw my hair up into a scrunchy and washed my makeup off. I will honestly say, he really wasn't interested in taking pictures because he was being LAZY!! So I was forced to stand in front of the closet as Mycah hung on my legs. He didn't even attempt to zoom in (the originals are really far back), so I've tried to fix up the pictures the best I could.
Afterward, I decided to take one of myself. Anyway...not great photos...but you can see my Baby Belly as it is today. Now lets really hope he doesn't get much bigger in the next few weeks. I already feel stretched to my limits!

10 comments:

  1. I was sitting behind you in RS....yes, your hair did look really good yesterday. I was actually sitting there thinking how fun it would be to have dark hair! Good luck this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how quick your pregnancy has gone (it's amazing how quick it goes when you're not the one pregnant). Your hair does look really good and you have a cute belly! Good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! Good luck the next few weeks. It is so exciting that it is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna! I was happy to find your blog!! Way cute! You look great! We have a blog too! Well i have a few :) Check them out! I LOVE money saving mom! We have a coupon blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cute prego lady! And your hair looks great. Good luck with the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually noticed how cute your hair looked also. How fun to have great prego pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You finally look pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh you are a cute pregnant lady! I wish I looked HALF as cute as you when I'm that pregnant. Thanks for putting up the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so good! I love the name Logan, I can't wait to see pics of your little boy! Good luck this last couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the name Logan! I would have used it aleady but its my cousins name and I couldn't do that! You look great too. You sure don't look 'stretched to your limits.' I wish I looked as good with 4 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete