Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome Baby Logan!

Logan Alex Beal
Born May 27, 2009 at 5:56am
Weight: 7lbs 9oz
Length: 19 1/2 inches
Labor: Difficult
Reward: Priceless
Welcome Home
Dejah lovin' on him

Mycah lovin' on himSo here's the story Of course you all know I was very anxious. My girls both came two weeks early, why not Logan!
Around midnight my water broke. The contractions I was having all day became instantly painful and we were out of here. We still hadn't slept. We called my Mom and she headed over to stay with the kids and we took off. When they checked me I was dilated to a 4. We headed up to the delivery room where I got a beautiful epidural. Lets thank our lucky stars for that beautiful drug, because wouldn't you know it, he was "sunny side up"!!! The boy just wanted to see everything all at once! So of course this made for a very hard labor. I pushed for an hour and a half! The Dr. worked very very hard to help him turn. He had his hands up me for an hour!! Like I said...Thank you EPIDURAL! I still felt alot, but it was tolerable.
He made his entrance and we are so excited to have him. Tonight will be our first night home with him. We can't wait for you all to meet him!

20 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! He is beautiful. Hope all went well. Glad you are home and all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna and Alex he is so adorable! I am glad everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He is so cute, look at those pouty lips and such a precious face! So cute! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations. he is beautiful...i am glad it all went well...considering he was a posterior baby! good thing you had the epidural to help you out...back labor can be so painful when they are not facing the correct way. he is absolutely precious. congrats! hope you get to get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!! He is so nice! He's not helping me avoid being baby hungery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's pretty cute! Congratulations! I'm sure that you're feeling much better now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot how tiny new babies are! He's very sweet Anna! I can't wait to come and see him. Of course, he'll have already grown when we get there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so beautiful!!! I was just laying in bed thinking about you and how you were doing and got up to leave a comment (cause once I start thinking about someone at night, it leads to memories, other people, worrying... insomnia is beautiful as well)... and surprise! I'm so thrilled for you guys, he's perfect and Anna you're going to love having a boy!! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, he is adorable. I am jealous that you aren't prego anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! He is just perfect and so adorable. I'm glad that you had an epidural, it's my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! If he is anything like my Logan then you are in for a sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Anna!! He is such a cute little boy. Glad he is here and all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome baby Logan! We love you.
    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was thinking I needed to call you and see what was up..didn't realize you were actually having the baby! I am glad you are all home and well now. Logan looks like a beautiful little Beal. Congrats! I can't wait to meet him. Way to go Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Post when you are up for visitors! Kiera really wants to come see Dejah's little brother (well maybe just Dejah). You will totally love having a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah he's here! Congratulations, he is so adorable! If you could have just waited one more day, him and my youngest would have had the same birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hooray!!! Way to go mom! No more veins, sleepless nights...oh wait nevermind;)haha I'm so happy for you guys and he is perfect! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful! He looks perfect! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Anna he is adorable! My girls keep staring at his pictures talking about what a "cutie" he is. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete