Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 4: My Night

 Day 04 - A picture of your night.

 

I was asked if I could make a meal for someone who had a baby.  Here is what I end up doing to my kitchen when I attempt to cook.  Of course, I can't just send over cold cereal, so I made Chicken Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden recipe)...Only, I opted NOT to make homemade Gnocchi (potato dumpling), and just went with regular potato chunks. You can't see it, but there are potato peelings and shredded carrots all over the floor and counters.  And my counter tops and sink....well....you get the idea.


On the way home from dropping off the soup I found the PERFECT little hill with green grass and a fence behind it.  It was overcast and PERFECT for a little photo op.  My kids weren't too excited about it and I only got to snap 5 pictures before Logan called it Quits!


And of course I had to get a good shot of this cuteness!


I got the house picked up and the kids down at 8.  Alex got home at 9:30 and we both crashed at 10:30.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that new picture! And I'm glad to see Lexi wearing that little black shirt! I can't believe it fits her allready! It was one of my favorites!

    You're so sweet to make Gnoci Soup. That stuff is yummy! I still haven't attempted it yet.

    ReplyDelete