Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Meet Mystery Woman!
I have thought about this long and hard, and I'm gonna have to be perfectly honest....there is not one person I would want to trade with for a day. However if I were to make up My OWN perfect day...and I'm sure there is someone out there that gets to have days like these (we'll just call her Mystery Woman)...It would look something like this.
(No Children...for the day)
1. Sleep In
2. Breakfast in Bed
3. Makeover...mani-pedi, Hair, spry tan, Stylist.
4. Limo Ride with friends to an all expenses paid shopping spree for a whole new wardrobe.
("all expenses paid" refers to the ENTIRE day)
5. Out to lunch with the friends
6. Spend the rest of the day with my honey doing something fun like wake-boarding, riding bikes along the beach, or some other kind of beach adventure.
7. Out to a nice dinner
9. Off to a Luxery Sweet complete with Huge Jetted Tub, Big Soft Bed, and really funny movie.
wow, I think you covered just about everything. Except I would add (before just sleeping in) sleeping all night, no child interruptionsReplyDelete
seriously...perfect day to a T!ReplyDelete
Once you are that girl I will trade with you! Seriously?? Who gets that life??? I wanna know who it is so I can steal it.ReplyDelete
What a beautiful blog! I am inspired by you :) Great job at Zumba last night, you were fantastic!ReplyDelete
Sounds perfectly delightful and relaxing...If only :)ReplyDelete