Monday, August 15, 2011

My Baby Lexi is ONE!

Saturday, August 13 my little baby Lexi turned One Year Old!  It seems like not too long ago when I got the surprise that she would be joining our family, then shortly after I was just doing anything I could to get her out of my belly.  Here she is now, the big number ONE!  Wow how time flies! 

We celebrated her big day by taking all the kids to PoJo's.  I had a Groupon that needed used, so it was a fun cheap day :)

I thought the bumper cars were the BEST!  However I wish Logan could have joined in, he would have loved it!







Logan loved the little bowling!

After PO Jo's we came home and sang happy birthday and she got a couple toys and clothes!  Of course after that, all she wanted to play with was here daddy ;)

Here was my little baby just one year ago.

And here she is now!  Love you Lexi!  You have been a true joy in our family.  I can't wait to see what the years will bring!

1 comment: